Guy joined Pembroke in 2015 having successfully managed his own IFA practice, Pavilion Financial Services, for nearly 16 years.
Guy was looking to concentrate on giving the best possible service to his clients without having the distractions of running a business as well. Having worked briefly with Pembroke in 1998/99, Guy knew that our ethos was aligned with his and it has proven to be an excellent match.
Guy is able to advise on most aspects of financial planning and gained the qualification to advise on Occupational Pension Transfers (also known as DB Transfers) in 1999. Guy is a Chartered Financial Planner and an Associate of the Personal Finance Society, part of the Chartered Insurance Institute.
His clients are varied, ranging from those in retirement to business owners running multi million pound companies. Most clients are referrals from Accountants, Solicitors and his existing Clients, which Guy says is “the highest endorsement of his professional ethics, experience and knowledge.”
Guy became an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) in 1994 and prior to that worked for several major Life Offices as a Broker Consultant. Guy says “I still have clients that I first started acting for all those years ago and always aim to build long standing, trusting relationships with all my clients.”
As a member of Pembrokes’ Investment Committee, Guy is responsible for our Alternative Assets sector.
Guy still enjoys playing squash competitively and goes to the gym as often as he is able to motivate himself! A season ticket holder at The Amex, the rest of his time will generally be spent socialising with family (his wife and grown up daughter) and friends, as well as getting away on those all-important holidays!
- 2015 to present: Pembroke Financial Services Ltd.
- 1999 to 2015: Director – Pavilion Financial Services.
- 1993 to 1999: Independent Financial Adviser with 3 practices, including Pembroke.
- 1987 to 1993: Consultant positions with NPI and Legal & General.
- 1982 to 1987: Administrative positions with major insurers and other financial institutions.
- 1975 to 1982: Hove County Grammar School, including Blatchington Mill 6th Form College.